Not satisfied with what you bought and want to exchange? Bring it to the Blackberrys/ Urban store within 21 days of purchase and exchange it with any other product of your choice.
- Product can be exchanged within 21 Days from the date of purchase at any Blackberrys/ Urban Exclusive Store in the same state from where it was purchased.
- Product can only be exchanged at any Blackberrys Exclusive Store in the same state, from where it was purchased. Inter-state exchange is not applicable.
- If the purchase is done from Large Format Retail Stores, Shop-in Shops or MBOs, Exclusive Stores will not be able to accept the request. However the customer can try at their facility.
- The returned product should be original, unaltered, unmodified and in a saleable condition with its original tag and label attached. If the product is worn/ washed or has the tag/label removed, it will not qualify for exchange.
- The product along with the original invoice has to be presented at the billing counter of the store at the time of exchange.
- The policy only allows for exchange. Refund is not applicable.
- The Policy does not apply to accessories and innerwear.
- Exchange will be done against any product with the same or higher value. In case the customer chooses a higher value product, the difference in value will be paid by the customer at the time of billing of the exchanged product.
- If the customer is unable to find the right size/ colour/ product at the time of exchange, a credit note basis the returned product’s selling price will be issued.
- The credit note will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue, after which it will automatically expire. It is suggested to redeem the amount within the issued span of time.
- The customer can redeem partial amount of the credit note. In this case, the store will issue another credit note with the balance amount. This will be valid for another 90 days from the date of issue.
- The credit note can be used to purchase any item of assigned value from any Exclusive store across India.
- The exchange policy is not applicable on discounted products, purchases done during EOSS and promotions. However, the credit note can be redeemed against purchase of any product in the store, including the promotional/ discounted product.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
Use of this web site is conditioned upon the user's acceptance of terms and conditions mentioned here. All the users of this website hereby understand and agree that their use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions set forth here. Blackberrys Online Store, and the Blackberrys, (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Blackberrys"), reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use this website.
Blackberrys.com cannot confirm the price of an item until after your order is placed. Pricing errors may occur on the website. Blackberrys reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even after receiving a receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from Blackberrys Online Store. Blackberrys Online Store may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of any such cancellation. Pricing for products may be vary on the website, as compared to the prices on the Blackberrys Online Store.
It is important to note the following: (i) our physical stores may not match Internet prices or competitor advertisements from outside of a physical store’s local trade territory; and (ii) www.blackberrys.com does not price match with any other online or offline retailer.
This website contains many trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights, and/or logos of Blackberrys and may also contain several protected marks of Blackberrys numerous affiliates. Such marks remain the property of their respective owners. User recognizes and acknowledges the ownership of these marks and understands that it does not acquire, through use of this web site, any right, title, or interest in the marks. User agrees that they will not change, modify, and/or exploit the marks, nor participate in any activity which modifies and/or exploits such marks. All rights to these marks are reserved. Any use of the marks without expressed written authorization is strictly prohibited.
Any use of this website for an illegal or objectionable purpose is strictly prohibited. The user agrees that he/she will not use this website to engage in any activity that could be deemed illegal, harmful to others, or give rise to civil liability. Such activities include, but are not limited to: (i) activities involving the transmission of unlawful, threatening, harassing, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, hateful, profane, libelous, or defamatory information; (ii) activities involving the transmission of junk mail or spamming; (iii) activities involving the promotion or use of viruses; (iv) activities that violate any law, regulation or statute; and/or (v) activities that infringe upon any legally protected property right, etc. By using this site, the user agrees that any and all information transmitted to or with the use of this site cannot and shall not be deemed confidential or proprietary. Blackberrys reserves the right to monitor transmissions and investigate any alleged prohibited use of this website and to disclose any and all information relating to such prohibited use. Blackberrys, its officers, directors, affiliates, employees, agents, partners, subsidiaries, and/or.
- MCCPL does not endorse the contents of any outside links from this website or the contents of any e-mail communication originating or received through this website.
- MCCPL is not responsible for any general, special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of or the inability to use, this website and / or the materials contained therein, regardless of their source.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or will be termed as legal offence. Such act(s) / activities / representation(s) will be processed as per Country / State / Area / Locality / Town legal Jurisdiction.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MCCPL prior written consent Data uploads on this site is as per decision / discretion of the user himself / herself. The organization will not be responsible for its usage, storage or any other use / purpose in what so ever condition / circumstance it may be
- The images, styles, garment design(s), cuts, fabric, stitches and / or any other design related content, information and / or view / representation is the sole property / ownership / binding of MCCPL only, is not intended for any other purpose / area / reference / representation / usage / reproduction in any circumstance(s) it may be.
Manufacturing Defect Return
In case the product that has been purchased from any Blackberrys/ Urban Exclusive Store is perceived to be defective by the customer, MCCPL offers return of the product at its discretion and subject to following policy terms:
- Product should be original.
- Customer to present the defective product at the same Blackberrys/ Urban Exclusive Store where it was purchased from within 6 months from the date of purchase (as part of the GST regulation, unless there is an exception at MCCPL’s sole discretion).
- In case the original invoice copy is not available, customer must present the product at the store, ensuring the label (Tag/ Taffeta) is present on the product. The store authority will authenticate the purchase date and price paid from the bar code on the label.
- Damage caused by accident, improper wash & care, natural break down of colour & material and regular wear & tear are not covered under this policy. The presented defective product will be accepted at the store only after the Store Manager examines the defect.
- Customer will be provided with an Exchange Form to fill. A copy of the form with reference number will be issued.
- The product is then sent to the company head office for inspection. The process takes up to 10 working days.
- The exchange will be considered on the exact amount paid by the customer for the defective product. In case of EOSS, the discounted MRP will be considered and not the actual MRP of the product.
- The policy allows for exchange, only if approved. Refund is not applicable.
- For product damage caused by the customer, the Exchange Policy does not apply.
- In case of approved defect from Product Assurance Team at MCCPL, the Store Manager will call the customer and invite for the exchange. The customer will receive a call to collect the product from the store. The inspection and decision from MCCPL will be final and binding.
- When approved, a credit note will be issued to the customer. It will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue, after which it automatically expires.
- The credit note can be redeemed against any merchandise of the similar value at the same Exclusive Store, where it was issued.